Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, December 20, 2004

Here We Go Again! New Issue of The Cheers.

Ho, Ho, Fucking, HO!
Let's pretend that we are a magazine that is genuinely interested in gathering readers and more importantly, KEEPING the readers we get. I think that's the goal over there at The Cheers anyway. I know that we've had our troubles with servers and the like, but I'm told that THIS time the magazine will in fact be up and running for some good length of time. Let's hope so because I'm beginning to lose interest otherwise.

That being said I expanded my additional thoughts about playing Santa and turned them into a new submission for The Cheers. I cleaned up the article a bit, added a few photos, and made it a more palatable read for everyone. Feel free to head on over and check it out this week. It is, after all, "just in time for the holidays!"

Read "Robbery Suspect: Old Fat Man in a Red Suit" HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home