Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 31, 2004

The Hate Mail Will Arrive Shortly

Does it make much sense for an insensitive asshole like me to be writing for a magazine called Malicious Bitch? I didn't think so either. But the whole "she-bang" is run by Mr. Doyle Brooks and if everyone is fine with a dude being the supreme overlord of a bunch of bitches then it seems like a great place for me to unleash my own brand of lunacy! Besides, he probably took the job to be surrounded by chicks anyways. The ladies clearly run the roost there. ;)

I'm honored they asked me to become a regular contributor. Look for my work to be found in my own section of The Male Perspective section of the Malicious Bitch magazine. Look for me to start getting death threats, hate mail, and the obligatory stalker or two very soon.

If you like the magazine don't forget to register for membership and maybe even donate a buck or two to keep the place up and running. Of course you can just be a Cheap Bitch and join for free, but even that isn't necessary to read.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home