Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 16, 2004

E-Pauly's Bender Results in Another Tale from Andy Land!

Read More at e-pauly.com E-pauly.com has chosen to reprint one of my "men & women are different, aren't they" rants, "You Gonna Eat That?"

Originally published in The Cheers, this was actually inspired by a segment from my comedy act. I expanded the idea into a long-form essay for The Cheers. It answers a few questions that women have about us stupid men.

Paul was on something of a holiday bender for a bit and neglected his blog. Somewhere during his drunken days he saw a correlation between his antics and my essay. Alcohol makes people do strange things!

Head on over to Paul's site and enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy that was fantastic ROFL you are hilarious. You know you're going to have to get a gig up here in Toronto, I would love to see you in action LOL

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Glad you enjoyed that! Tell your friends to read it!

One day I'll have a big long book of my crap for you to read. Until then, TheCheers.org has most of the essays. E-Pauly prints one a week. Here I add a few little nuances to all my stuff.

I'm hoping to start up some "spoken word" type performances of my essays and such to expand the performance options for the bookers.

As for playing in Canada, I'd love to go back there. I haven't been to the Great White North in over 20 years. I recall enjoying Toronto very much and the people were all very kind.

One great way to get me to perform up there is to recommend my act to folks who book shows. Hint, hint. LOL ;)

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Dick said...

Once again, your pen and paper skills amaze me...very good rant!


Richard
www.fu-qtoo.com

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home