Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, December 13, 2004

The Cheers is Back, But Who Gives a Rat's Ass? Marjo Moore has a BLOG!!!

Once again I find myself asking the question, "Why wasn't I informed of this?" My good friend and cohort from The Cheers, Marjo Moore, has recently started her own blog. She's one hell of a great writer and probably has more of a chance at ever succeeding at this writing thing then I. She's also my biggest "fan" and supporter of my work so why the hell shouldn't I tell all of you blog monkeys to go and check out her fine work?

Go view Marjo Moore's blog. I think you'll find that she's intelligent, thought-provoking, funny, and quite possibly a righteous babe. Of course I have no idea what she looks like. She's afraid that I'll start stalking her or something. I do know she writes very well and you'd do yourself a big favor by making her a regular stop when surfing the internet(s).

On to news about The Cheers. I'd love to be all happy posting about the grand return of The Cheers to the internet(s), but I've heard this song so many times before it has no meaning anymore. We've lost many days worth of stats and I've no idea how many people have read my past works anymore. I'm not sure how long this incarnation of the magazine will stay up. I just can't promote this thing without some assurances that it will BE THERE for you to read.

Seems like every time we hit a good stride and gain more readers the site goes away and that really doesn't help any of us. I WAS getting more and more visitors to this blog because of the growing traffic at The Cheers but that all stopped. Ultimately I think my tenure at The Cheers will be coming to a close very soon. I need to concentrate on more lucrative ventures and maybe make some money as a writer. It is nice to be a supporter of the underdog and all that, but it is getting a bit frustrating. I told myself that I'd spend a full year helping grow and develop The Cheers and that year will be up in March 2005. We'll see if I make it that far.

For now, the magazine is back and available to all. I have a few articles in there for your viewing pleasure. Go find them yourselves. I'm going to read Marjo's blog!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home