Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 24, 2004

Can't Sleep. Bad Stomach!!!

I WAS sleeping like a baby up until about 1:30 AM. Suddenly, from out of nowhere came cramping in my stomach and a fiery need to wake my tired old ass up and head to the doniker (circus term for bathroom).

I've been waking up every 1/2 hour ever since. So I thought I'd just waste some time online and try to either wait out my stomach's need to purge itself of the evil or simply tire myself out and go back to sleep.

I should mention I have a new link partner in Andy Land. The Goose has done a link exchange with me and therefore deserves to have you check out his blog every so often and see why the internet(s) are so perfect for folks with too much time on their hands. There's always something of interest found by The Goose!

E-pauly is running my current Santa article, "Robbery Suspect: Old Fat Man in a Red Suit" simultaneously alongside The Cheers this week. Paul has always been a big supporter of my work and I can't thank him enough for continuing to bring attention to my writing. Please check him out.

Christmas is just a day away. This has been an unusual December for me because I'm generally much busier with gigs than I've been this year. So that has made holiday shopping extremely difficult. I really don't know what I'll do around rent time, but I'll worry about that when it comes. My family knows that sometimes Christmas comes late from old Andy, but it is still difficult to not be able to get people the gifts I really want to give. I'm usually a GREAT gift-giver too. This year is rather unimpressive as far as Andy gifts go.

What's worse is that my lovely wife has been so damned excited about this kick-ass gift she got me that I feel extremely guilty for not being able to bring on the goods for her this year. For the first time EVER in our relationship, she knows exactly what she's getting from me. There are many packages for her, but no surprises. I had to wait for the money to buy the items and our schedules were such that they pretty much all had to be bought in her presence.

I know that she really doesn't care what I get her and that she just likes having things to open and all that, but it still makes me feel like a loser! Couple that with the fact that I don't deserve this lady to begin with and you've got an unusually humbling Christmas indeed! Ah well, at lest I KNOW she'll like her presents this year.

HEY! Thanks for reading yesterday's post and for commenting! That was certainly a refreshing change to see a few folks chiming in here. Gives a guy hope. Of course I kind of hedged my bets a bit by adding the photo of Naomi. Breasts always sell, especially online! You should see my wife's store. ALL the girls that work there are beautiful curvy babes! It is something to behold! Anyway, if I ever get permission from April to add a few good pics of her to the blog I'm SURE there will be an increase in reader's comments!

OK, I think my stomach has settled down enough for me to try and sleep through the night. I hope you all have a great Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Unless you're Jewish. Then I hope you have a great Chinese buffet on the 25th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home