Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, December 27, 2004

BOOBY'S on Display at The Cheers!

This Joke Never Gets Old

Yes, indeed BOOBY'S can be found at The Cheers this week. Based upon the kind responses from readers here I expanded my tale of "The Christmas Miracle" and made it this week's column. In "Booby's: The Christmas Miracle" I discuss some other Christmas traditions in this Martello's household and give a full explanation as to why the Booby's steak sandwich is so damned good! It is a fun read for all!

While we're on the subject of The Cheers I'd like to point out an excellent article by my good friend Marjo Moore. She's written an interview/expose' on the man making things happen at another fine internet(s) read, Malicious Bitch. I'm not just plugging this column because I plan on submitting some work to the magazine this week. I'm mentioning it because it is a well-written article and you may miss it if I don't say anything. I'm sure Marjo will write about it in her blog, but a little extra help is always good!

Speaking of a little extra help, BIG THANKS go out to Naomi the UberBitch and to Blogywood for also touting the virtues of my current Cheers article! They're already bringing some much needed attention to the story and this blog and I want to thank them for their efforts!

When I noticed the link at Blogywood I found a nifty little banner button advertising The Cheers. I just had to have it on this site. Check it out!

LOOK!  It's ME!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy!!

If you haven't already sent us something, we're looking forwards to it :) Have read your articles on Cheers and heard much about you from your buddy Marjo!

Admin.DB@MaliciousBitch.com
(BitchMastah)
www.MaliciousBitch.com

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Thanks for stopping by the old blog, BitchMastah! I have in fact sent along several samples of work over to Bitch Land, USA. I'm hopeful you will find some of it worthy of print.

Looking forward to working with you folks! Thanks again for stopping by!

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home