Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Bacon and Eh's

Best Name Ever!

Honestly, has there ever been a better name for a website?
Still not convinced?
Maybe I should inform you that this site is run by a bunch of Canadians!
Some of my favorite things are Canadian!



And of course,


Canadians. Is there anything they can't do?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Andy, thank you! You made my day. I have to correct one thing though, you mentioned the site is run by Canadians; just one Canadian (me) the other half (my hubby) is actually an American LOL However, he is an honorary Canadian, he has been here long enough and lived through 6 of our winters! LOL

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I believe these days we're all called "Assholes"!

Ba-Dum-BUMP!

Actually I've wondered the same thing for a long time now. I guess we'll never know.

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home