Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 03, 2004

The $25.00 Monkey Arrives at e-pauly.com

Since The Cheers site is down (AGAIN!) I figure this is a great time to let you know about one of my articles being reprinted at e-pauly.com this week.

Paul has been posting a lot of things about fatherhood lately so I thought it would be more than appropriate to send him one of my Father's Day articles, "A Father's Wisdom: The $25.00 Monkey". This rather funny piece discusses some of the more unusual phrases my own father would turn in order to teach lessons to his kids. I think you will enjoy it very much.

Now that you're all squoozy inside from that touching article, perhaps you'd like to purchase a t-shirt from fu-qtoo.com. I hear the Rooster with Tourette's is a big seller!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home