Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 08, 2004

To: Fu-Qtoo.com. I Tried. I REALLY Tried!



Do you see that picture above this text? You DO see it, right? Well I was trying to set up a cool little link for these guys in my sidebar and for HOURS now, I simply can't get the thing to work WITHOUT fucking up the entire blog. There's MASSIVE amounts of space in between whatever is above the link and the actual link itself, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to even see the damn link without scrolling til your heart stops or you get bored, whichever comes first.

What's worse is that I COULD have simply drawn a link from their site, but for some reason that only GOD knows, I can't get their fucking gif file links to open in a web page, much less provide a cool animated little picture for you to look at. I had to create this stupid jpeg just so I could attempt to make a nice link...which I CAN'T FUCKING DO!

So, fu-qtoo.com, I am sorry. There is no fucking way I am ever going to be able to embed a nice and pretty link to your site in a prominent place in my sidebar. Unless someone with a little more knowledge than me can chime in with the proper code, you'll have to settle for this posting and the simple text link I created.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home