Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Thanksgiving? Already???

Am I the only one who is freaking out over the fact that Thanksgiving is next week? Amazing! I guess time truly does fly by when you get older.

Of course I am sure that people in Europe and elsewhere in the world aren't wasting one bit of time thinking about Thanksgiving. As I recall, Thanksgiving is basically our holiday and it is otherwise meaningless everywhere else.

Thinking about it, Thanksgiving is pretty damn meaningless anyway. Really, given the past and recent history of our country and how we treat those that are different from us, the original meaning of the holiday seems a bit fuzzy.

And how do we give thanks on this holiday? We eat until our hearts stop!

Still if you ARE European as opposed to American, there are a few things to be thankful for...
















Remember to clean your plate and have seconds! ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

Damn I need to move to Europe it looks like...and I agree with the spill about Thanksgiving. We in America tend to forget to take care of ourselves now a days. We are on the move so much from work to soccer practice and then are to have time to cook dinner??? McDonalds is much easier. Or the quick fixes such as frozen pizzas. I wish we could all slow down but with the way the economy is, if you slow down you will stay poor. But yet I never slow down and still struggle to pay the bills. I wish times were like the old west...I do this for you if you do this for me...the hispanic community here and around Dallas does this and the all have nice things. All the white guys are just worried about themselves...(of course not us at fu-qtoo.com Andy, if we make it big we will be more than willing to share). Ok I have to stop before I start getting racial...


Later,
Richard A. Luhring III
www.fu-qtoo.com

8:59 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

Well don't get all racial in here and mess up my blog! Glad to see yer willing to share the wealth...assuming there ever is any. You SURE you're from Texas? ;)

11:11 PM

 
Blogger Dick said...

Ya why do you ask that?

Richard

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I just know a lot of Texans that aren't into sharing wealth with the class. I think we have one in the White House right now. ;)

Otherwise, I love the armadillos, the towns hundreds of miles apart, and my good friends in the Lone Star State.

8:33 PM

 
Blogger Dick said...

Well Andy...I think we are going to grow to be really good friends! And hopefully RICH friends!


Richard

8:39 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well AMEN to that! I'd like to make some money doing SOMETHING in this world. ;)

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home