Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Speaking of Sex Blogs - "Captain Cum???"

We all know that I'm all about sites that post links and pics of various hotties, right? It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Well then how could a site run by a guy calling himself Captain Cum elude me for so damn long?

I'm not saying that this site is going to be on my daily list of sites to check out, but it is suitably perverse for any stereotypical red-blooded American male. It is a simple blog that contains commentaries, video links, photo galleries and the like. Nice. Simple. Good nekkid celebrity fun.

But what's the real issue? Hey Captain! Dude! You come visit my little blog and don't even say HI? What's up with that? What? Did you find me because of a search or maybe by hitting the "Next Blog" button? What happened? Looks like you took a brief skim over my blog and decided that we are not in the same camp or something. Well my cum-slinging superhero friend, you couldn't be more wrong! I repost links and pictures. I'm a horny pervert too ya know!

I review sex blogs and comment on other nonsense of the like. I'm sure we'd be able to enjoy a beer or two at a local bar before hitting the strip club. I shouldn't have to check my stats to find out a Captain Cum has been here!

At the least you could have e-mailed me and suggested a link exchange. I'm always looking for more traffic. Ah well.

Perhaps when you check your own stats or do a little ego-surfing you'll come on back and make things right! Zeesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home