Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 01, 2004

Shatner, Election Day, & The SPRA Showcase

This week at The Cheers, a review of the new Shatner CD. Sure I talked about it here, but I've expanded upon the idea for this week's column. I needed to write SOMETHING and Shatner seemed like the best topic at the time. Check it out. It is actually a pretty good piece.

OK, I don't really have to tell any of you how important it is that you vote Tuesday, do I? Vote. Vote for the right person for the job, even if you think it's George Bush. While I can't say that I don't care who you vote for, I can say that I care if you don't vote at all. It is extremely important this time around. Vote for the guy who will appoint the next Supreme Court justice. Vote for the guy with the power to send your child to war. Vote for the guy who offends you the least if you must. Just VOTE!

I have to attend the SPRA (Suburban Parks & Recreation Association) showcase on election day. This is an event where I basically sell my act to park districts throughout Illinois. I get a lot of summer fairs and fests this way so wish me luck.

I hate election years because they adversely affect my business. Everyone hangs onto their money for FUN until the last minute, thinking that the world will come to an end on election day. Sadly, this year, it actually might!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home