Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 29, 2004

Over 3,000 Hits in One Day!

You Can't Get Enough SEX! Siim at The Cheers must be submitting my Sex Blogs article to a few more referral sites because I went from 11,000+ hits at the start of yesterday to 14,000+ today!

Maybe a few more folks will read other articles and refer friends, come here, demand that their local paper or magazine hire this kick-ass new writer...well, maybe.

Anyway, there'll likely be a "Best of Andy" article this week since I didn't send in anything new for this week. I'll let ya know what it is. Until then, click the hell out of the link to the Prom Story. I think any story involving an unfortunate nipple hair deserves more attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home