Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

One of those days

So I did get a little bit of work done around here. Paying bills and the like. But that initial mayhem caused by trying to get the fu-qtoo link to work did seem to set the precedent.

Sometimes I HAVE to work online. Things like updates for my main site need to be sent in. E-mails need to be returned. And of course, there is my writing. Well after a little bit of cleaning I decided to do some LONG overdue updating on my main site.

I've been promising a few cigar guys, retailers mostly, that I'd get some links added to the site. Those links really help drive the traffic and bring me up in the searches so I really SHOULDN'T be so far behind on things. Well I finally went ahead and worked on finding all the links, all the banners, all the info I'd need to get this OFF my "to do list". Of course, not too soon before finishing the hour-long project I closed the wrong window or hit the wrong button and -POOF!- No more e-mail. All that work for nothing!

So, as with so many of my days, my day is completely shot! Normally it is just my fault for being such a depressed & lazy doofus. Today, just being a doofus caused my downfall.

To celebrate wasted time, check out this cool flash game at e-pauly's site. It is a classic waste of time. Thank God for the internet(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home