Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, November 21, 2004

OK, it is Official!

I'd Like to Thank the Academy... There it is! My GOD...It is BEAUTIFUL!
I swear on all that is important to me that I did not click this article 10,000 times all by myself.

Now that this is over I'm more than certain some other article will take its place. Already there a piece about being a loser and dating at The Cheers that has over 3,000 hits. I'll just work harder at promoting and more importantly writing new pieces and hope for the best.

I just put the finishing touches on an article extrapolating upon my recent post about playing Santa Claus. That should run tomorrow.


I'll also be sharing a few more Santa stories in the coming weeks of The Cheers so stay tuned!

Speaking of Christmas, the shopping season is upon us. Why not click the ever-loving shit out of the links I've provided to fu-qtoo.com and buy some t-shirts! I hear that they MAY soon be selling some designs by a certain comedian/juggler/writer guy we all know and love! T-shirts make the perfect gift for people who have a lot to say, but have a limited budget. Buy yours today!

My wife is getting one of the "Your Kung-Fu Sucks Ass!" shirts! I may even get a nice photo of her modeling it for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home