Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, November 05, 2004

A Kentucky Story at e-pauly.com

[sigh!] Nobody posting or e-mailing me about the program thingy trying to invade my computer. No responses to my request for regular readers to chime in and say "hi". Yet, there seems to be steady traffic coming to the site. I can't make any sense of it all. Is it possible that this blog is only drawing the attention from people that are so introverted they can't even post to a weblog? Strange. Maybe I should shut this thing down.

OR

Maybe you need some scathing remarks about Kentucky. If so, check out e-pauly.com this week and read a reprint of my article, "Need an Education? Kentucky Wants to Help!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

I doubt the program is "good". But for now it isn't doing anything evil. A little more homework and I'll know for sure! And I really don't need any help with pron info. ;)

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home