Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Just when I thought I was becoming a has been

Still the King, Baby! As we've been gathering more readers at The Cheers and utilizing more article referring sites the inevitable changing of the guard in our Top Ten has been taking place.

As you can see I am now only claiming four spots in our list of most-read articles. One article has managed to reach 10,000 hits in a matter of a couple of weeks when it took a month or two for me to do so. I assumed that I'd be out of the number one spot by now.

However, it seems with new readers comes a new interest in our past works. I'm close to reaching the 12,000 hit mark and still hanging in there at the top. How cool is that?

I'm taking the week off this week and will not be submitting anything to The Cheers. I will keep on writing useless crap here though so please hang around!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it, useless crap is the best!

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home