Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 01, 2004

Fearless Radio at www.ORRN.com

The debut of Ghetto Boy & Beers on the Open Road Radio Network was lots of fun. While on the air they had their show extended by one hour so the higher-ups must have liked something. I choose to believe it was my witty banter and genius comedy that sent them over the top.

Listen to Us!  We NEED the ATTENTION!

They had a few listeners and we interacted with folks who were sending along instant messages. It seems like a good start to all who were in attendance. Here's hoping that they continue to grow and grow. Maybe one day they can get famous and rich enough to help me pay for my $50.00 parking ticket I got. D'OH!

Go to the ORRN site and register. Once you've registered you can listen to the shows and more importantly, leave feedback on the show's official FORUMS.

Be sure ton check out their news groups!

Fearless Radio MSN Group
Kelly's ORRN Yahoo Group

There. Now I've done my duty and told the world about this show TWICE in as many days. Let's have a little good karma coming my way now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home