Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 13, 2004

E-pauly.com this week.

Check out e-pauly this week. Not only does he have some lovely pics from a wet t-shirt contest he attended, but he reprinted my article about Gay Marriage. He also sent me an e-mail that sheds some light on the differences between Canada and the U.S., which I'll share here.

"Andy,

I enjoyed reading your article on Gay Marriage.

It was remembrance day yesterday here in Canada. A day when we remember the sacrifices made for our freedoms. A day to say thanks to those who fought for us. We here in Canada have a perspective on 'Gay Marriage' being a statement of freedom. Most people here are not gay and react very poorly to gays when confronted with homosexuality face to face. But as a country we support gay marriage, because ... to put it simply you're 'free to be happy any way you can find it'. No one here says you're free, but only if you're 'like me' and and it seems Bush (and his republican party) likes to pass laws to ensure no one can be different.

Cheers,
Paul

Very cool of him to continue to showcase my work. Perhaps someday, people will read it, I'll be signing copies of my book, making a living from the stupid words I write. Maybe. Until all that happens, enjoy the work free of charge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home