Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, November 19, 2004

E-Pauly Loves When I Talk A-Boot Canadians!

This week, e-pauly.com is republishing my review of the GREAT William Shatner CD, "Has Been".

I hope you'll all head out and read it. Near as I figure, if Paul is silly enough to think that I provide high-quality content for the web, I'll be silly enough to keep on referring you to his site.

More stories are sprouting up in the Top Ten at The Cheers! This is very cool because it means we are getting more readers to come see our little chunk of the internet(s). Of course it also means I have to work harder to maintain my position in the magazine, building my fan base, and one day...rule the world! I've stopped my e-mail self promotions for now because a friend of mine yelled at me as if I were raping her pet or something. But the Andy Martello Promotion Machine will be chugging along again one day soon.

By the way, check out the blog set up by the folks at fu-qtoo.com. There are frequent postings of a large-breasted woman modeling wet versions of their t-shirt designs. That's something, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home