Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 29, 2004

"Best Of Andy" Articles are Up!

A couple of oft-mentioned gems seem to be the choices of our editor-in-chief for my week away from being creative. I know you must be tired of hearing about these articles, but I gotta post SOMETHING here for you to read & refer to your friends. So here goes.

Someone Club Me!First: "My Name is Andy, and I'm...SOBER!"
This details my life as a perpetually drug-free man. I know it seems strange, but I have never tried any sort of narcotics in all my years. However I did actually make a drug purchase and I tell this amusing little tale here.

I'm BA-AAAACK!Second: "My Dinner with Gacy"
Do I have to tell you more about this one? It has been somewhat popular over the past several months. Anyway, if you missed it before check it out now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home