Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Been Drinkin'

I've successfully avoided doing laundry, paying bills, and cleaning the house - all so I could reminisce with my old friend, Chris Flondro, and have a few martinis, steaks, and cigars. Thing is...I have a gig later tonight and I have a few hours to get bright enough to be convincing. NICE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no life either. Just fixed a minor error in your Cheers column, even though it was already edited and approved. Is this sucking up to Siim to prove my worth, or just my anal-retentive nature rearing its ugly head? Hehehe!

Elizabeth

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You've got no proving to do. You're full of worth...unlike myself. I'm worthless.

Hey, fix all the errors in my work that you want. By the time I submit them I'm DONE with them and even though I am well aware of the fact that they're chocked full of mistakes, I think they're perfect.

Thanks for chiming in here. Got a little lonely talking to myself all the time. :)

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home