Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Anybody Know What the Hell THIS is?



This damn thing has popped up every time I try to log off the internet lately. I am more than confident that it is something nefarious and evil and I have always just logged off. However I cannot guarantee that a program or two didn't slip past the old goalie here. My virus software is up-to-date as are my spyware programs. Every scan I do comes out clean as a whistle.

All told it may be nothing other than a simple little update. But since this could be coming from one of the "other" internets (thanks G-Dub for informing me there's more than one internet. PUTZ!) I am always worried about the big bad killing my happy little computer.

So if any of you lurking readers out there are big-time techno-gods or are even a little bit familiar with this please post here or e-mail me at andy@andymartello.com

Info: Sony Vaio running Windows XP personal with service pack II installed. Internet is Juno 6.0 dial-up. Zodiac sign: Gemini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home