Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 15, 2004

Among the Reasons I Like Las Vegas



They've got one helluva good Fatburger there! MMMmmm, Fatburger! Just one of the things I miss when I'm stuck here in cold and dreary Chicagoland in November. I know that I could just replicate my own Fatburger here. But really, is it at all the same? I didn't think so!

In other news, one of my regular readers at The Cheers jokingly posted that I was "getting soft" in response to my recent article. I took the jibe and returned in kind with a nice, "Go $#@& yourself!" I like being a smart-ass and having smart-ass fans!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home