Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, October 17, 2004

William Shatner: Has Been

Spock!  Buy...My...ALBUM!It is still too soon to tell as I've only just popped this into the old CD player, but I am confident when I say there is a very good chance that William Shatner's new CD, Has Been, is the single greatest compilation of original music the world will ever hear! I'm only three songs into it and the song "You'll Have Time" is absolute GENIUS!

Few things in the world ever truly shock me. After all I have worked for circuses AND carnivals. But in the last few weeks two things actually made me stop in my tracks and Shatner is responsible for both of them. Not only did he win an Emmy Award...for ACTING, but he has created an almost perfect audio creation.

Thinking about it, Shatner is also a Canadian. Hmmm, Shatner and Alanis posts in the same week. What is happening to this world?

Anyway, please buy this CD and help make the impossible happen. I'd like to see Shatner on the top of the charts and win the Grammy for best new album. Why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home