Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Why e-pauly ROCKS! John Gacy is Still Alive!

Howdy all.

I'll be sure to post some pics and tell fascinating stories about my trip to Las Vegas later this week. For now I should point out a few really KICK ASS things that happened in my absence.

If you head out to The Cheers you'll see that over 8,700 people have clicked on the Sex Blogs article and many have gone on to check out the other four pieces of mine listed in the Top 5 most read articles. As always, THANK YOU for reading! Look for a great article about BOOBIES next week!

Next, I was most surprised and pleased to see that the excellent e-pauly.com has reprinted "My Dinner With Gacy" at his fine blog. If that tweren't enough to tickle my bottom, he's added an entire section to his site called, "Andy's Stuff". Look for a column a week from yours truly. Some weeks will feature new "exclusive content". Some will feature reprinted works. All will make me grateful for the exposure and the feedback. Thanks to Paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home