Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Whatcha Reading: The Top Ten List

Here's a little something special from The Cheers. To quote Alex P. Keaton, "I hate to toot my own horn, but BEEP BEEP!"


WHATCHA READING?

Do you Like To Watch? (8978)
Jesus & Hip Hop (1460)
A Prom Nightmare (431)
These Help Writers? (401)
Pass the Soap, Wilbur (249)
New album pays tribute to trag (184)
The True Test of Fame (181)
Sex with monkey (146)
Advice for Anorexics (135)
O.J. - Where Were You? (123)

Let's see if we can get Sex Blogs over 10,000 before the election. OK?

Thanks to all for making my writing a modest success at this anonymous internet magazine. One day, you'll help make my writing a success elsewhere!

In other news, the Boston Red Sox need only to win two more games before they are required by law to CHOKE! Believe me, I want them to win, but I can't get excited until after they win the whole shebang! Must be the Cubs fan in me. Good luck, Boston!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home