Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Well Now...This is COOL! 7 out of 10!

(As of 7:52 PM 10/30/2004)

WHATCHA READING?

Do you Like To Watch? (9259)
Jesus & Hip Hop (1494)
Buy My Vote! (497)
A Prom Nightmare (468)
These Help Writers? (423)
Ten Ways to Get My Vote (362)
Pass the Soap, Wilbur (264)
New album pays tribute to trag (203)
The True Test of Fame (202)
Breasts for all Mankind (197)


That's WAY COOL! I saw my "Who Will Get MY Vote?" article listed at Dave's Daily so that certainly helped. Awhile back I tried to enter "Socially Responsible BOOBIES" at fark, but I'm never sure where the readers come from. I'm just happy to have them reading my work. You are all too cool!

Just got back from a LONG gig. A rare appearance from me wearing Renaissance attire! I ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY HATE Renaissance clothes, fairs, the whole damn thing! I won't go into it now. But let's just say that among the things I am extremely proud of in my career:

  • I've been a professional entertainer for nearly 20 years and never worked as a waiter
  • I've been heard on the Dr. Demento Show
  • I've NEVER worked a Renaissance fair!

Of course, there was a photographer from the Daily Herald and he took many a photo of me in my fancy dress. Normally I never get my hopes up of finding my picture in the newspaper. Most of the time they go for some other picture. I have no doubt that I'll be on the front fucking page of the paper seeing as how I loathe Renaissance costumes so much!

So you may ask, why did I take the gig? MONEY, baby. MONEY!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home