Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Well now, this is just too much!

The most recent stats from "Whatcha Reading?"

Sex Blogs - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (7600)
A Jesus and a Queen and a Hip-Hop Scene (1421)
Hair of the Dog (365)
September Writing Prompts (281)
Pass the Soap, Wilbur (192)

I must say I am both humbled and pleased. I sincerely hope that if I ever manage to get a book published or land a cushy job as a columnists for a major publication...you'll all come with me!

What is most pleasing about this is the fact that folks are now reading the past articles I linked within in the Sex Blogs piece. I'll miss not seeing the Ego-Surfing article in the top 5, but I'll get over it.Traffic is up here and at The Cheers. I just want to hug you all!

My recent rant about The Cubs will run next week and I'm thinking of adding something special for the following issue. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home