Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 25, 2004

Watching "The Swan", Waiting for Bill Kurtis & Al Capone

All is right with the world when The Swan is back on TV! Fantastic guilty pleasure viewing, indeed. All this makes for good time-wasting while waiting for the Bill Kurtis thing to come on. I'm nervous that I'm not in it at all since I told so many people to watch.

FUCKED up my leg today at a gig! Worst timing ever! Had this been last week or right after Vegas I'd be fine and able to heal properly. Instead I'm in the midst of one of my busiest weeks ever and I have little choice but run the risk of fucking my leg up even more. Of course I have no insurance so any procedure or test is practically an impossibility for me. All things considered, I'm a little depressed & angry, but mostly in PAIN!

Anybody out there do discount MRI's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home