Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Updates

Well, my leg is feeling much better. It looks more and more like I had a severely sprained muscle and no torn tendons or ligaments. VERY GOOD NEWS. The muscle relaxers and ointments are doing the trick nicely and I've been able to go to my gigs with minor pain. Should be much better by this time next week.

I got my first rejection letter from a magazine publisher. I sent the O.J. Simpson piece to Slate Magazine and while I felt it most appropriate for their readers, they disagreed. I suppose I should keep the e-mail as a badge of honor. After all, you never forget your first rejection letter from a paying source.

I now only have 5 of the top ten most read articles at The Cheers. It was bound to happen. [sigh]

I got to watch the Capone show and was very pleased to see that I did indeed get a lot of face time! It was strange to see how much or how little of the footage was used for various scenes. But it was all worth it seeing that I did in fact make the cut. Generally if I tell friends about my minor appearances in movies or TV shows, everyone watches and I get edited out. This time, I was there! I'll be taking my tape and posting some screen shots soon!

In my wildest dreams I never thought I'd actually see the day when the Boston Red Sox would be World Series Champions. The former Cubs fan in me could look at their victory as hope for the Cubs. However the completely-sane, doesn't-believe-in-pipe-dreams realist in me knows that the Cubs will end up watching the White Sox (NOW #2 on the all-time W.S. drought list) win long before the Cubs even come close.

Congrats, Boston! Stop fucking with Bill Buckner and his family now so he can get into the Hall of Fame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home