Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Things I NEVER Thought I'd Hear Myself Say, Volume One



1) Alanis Morissette is kinda hot.

I was just watching the most recent episode of Real Time with Bill Maher and I was shocked and amazed to find myself actually digging Alanis. I mean, I've always thought she was a talented songwriter who specializes in songs I'll never enjoy, but I never thought she was even the slightest bit attractive. Well sir, today I found myself actually getting a little hot for this lady! Very pretty and delightful demeanor. Nice to listen to. Intelligent and interesting. Seemingly taller than I'd once thought ( I do really dig tall girls!) And...she's got quite the rack!

Maybe it was her new short haircut. Maybe it was that she was happy and not angry. Maybe it was because she wasn't singing. I don't know. All I know is that if she and I were to meet, knowing now that she has the ability to get my attention in that way, I just might be able to get past the Dave Coulier thing and bust a move on this little slice of Canadian bacon.

I'm sure I'm going to hell for all this. I apologize to all my manly men friends. Take solace in the fact that I'll never stoop to buying one of her CDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home