Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 08, 2004

Some Thoughts.

In retrospect, I think it is great that G-Dub called our invasion of Iraq, "Operation Iraqi Freedom." It was much better than his original idea, "Operation Iraqi Liberation." I'd hate to have the initials for his war spell out O I L.

The state of Florida has been besieged with an astounding FOUR hurricanes this year, causing billions of dollars in damage. Four hurricanes! I figure that is one hurricane for every year we've had George W. in office. Karma is a bitch! Try to figure out those pesky ballots this year. I hear a plague of frogs is next!

I didn't watch the Summer Olympics this year. I can't really get into the Games any more. They've lost their soul. I miss the heroes like little Kerri Strug. Who can forget the night she broke her ankle landing her Gold Medal-winning vault? For me, she put the "limp" back into the Olympics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home