Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Some Photos to Cheer Me Up



I've been a bit down today for various reasons so I thought I'd post a few photos that make me smile when I see them.

These are two photos I have stored up on some disc somewhere. Both are from the St. Louis Zoo. They have the best penguin habitat on the planet and they've only recently added a Hippoquarium thingy that is also way cool. I LOVE penguins and I have many great photos from this most excellent exhibit.

The first Hippoquarium, and probably the only one to claim use of the term, is at the Toledo Zoo. I've been amazed by hippos after visiting Toledo and think all zoos should have a Hippoquarium of their own. Most people think that hippos are very boring. But if you see them frolicking in these giant tanks you'll never look at them the same way!




Photos: © 2004 Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home