Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, October 28, 2004

MMMmmm, BIG BEER!

I haven't spent much time talking about my recent trip to Las Vegas. Believe me, I LOVE Vegas and I'm always happy to talk about it. There are so many things that enter into my mind during a week and I also don't want to constantly bore you with blog notes about my daily nonsense.

However when you have a chance to post a few pics of a REALLY BIG BEER being enjoyed in the land of excess, you simply have no choice!

I haven't the foggiest notion just how much liquid that glass holds. But I do know that you can get it at the Monte Carlo Brew Pub and have it filled with beer, margaritas, or hurricanes for a good price! We went for the Oktoberfest beer from the pub.


One great thing about Las Vegas is that you can drink alcohol ANYWHERE. You can have a big-ass beer like that one anywhere in the greater Vegas area. So naturally when you take one of these babies outside for a walk, you become quite the popular person. April & I were stopped by several people wondering where you can get such a massive drink. We got quite the looks from others. I swear that the Monte Carlo should consider hiring people to walk around the Vegas Strip with full glasses. I am confident we ended up sending many folks to the pub for a big-ass beer of their own. Maybe they can just hire ME to do this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Sadly, there was no bad KISS cover band this time. But we didn't stay long. We were just getting drinks this time around so maybe the fat Paul Stanley was there later.

I was wondering if you still get to see Carolyn anymore. That's funny!

So far as I know, there were no karmic disorders plaguing Matt for not going.

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home