Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 & Bad Santa

What a double feature! I watched both of these back to back tonight. I certainly enjoyed them both very much, but what a strange pair of pictures to watch in succession.

Of course I once had to suffer through a night where a girl I was dating wanted to watch "Seven" and then immediately follow it up with "Babe". Once again I really enjoyed both of these movies but they were very VERY hard to watch in that particular order. I spent the first 45 minutes of Babe wondering when the damn pig's head was going to end up hacked off and mailed to Brad Pitt.

That girl was a bit odd. Long distance relationship. Like most women who claim to really love sex, but rarely have any when given the opportunity, she knew that she could have it whenever SHE wanted it. She never felt the need to get a good romp out of the way before engaging in meaningful conversations or anything else...like watching movies. She never could figure out that the first thing I wanted to do after months without seeing her had NOTHING TO DO WITH watching movies about serial killers and cute pigs. So add my pent up horniness into the above scenario and you can imagine what a strange evening that must have been for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home