Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Indulge in the Inevitable. Read the Ron Jeremy Blog!

Have you ever wanted to be in on the ground floor of something? Perhaps a financial investment or an Earth-changing product? Maybe you wanted to be discover an entertainer just before he broke through and hit the big time.

Online, many people wish they could be around for the beginning of a good blog. There are quite a few celebrities that have their own blogs. Why my web designer's favorite blogger of all time can be found at wilwheaton.net.

Well my virtual friends, thanks to a heads-up from the good folks at attu sees all I can be THERE a few moments after the genesis of a fine celebrity blog. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ron Jeremy's blog.

I cannot promise it will be any good. I cannot guarantee that it will be the best celebrity blog I find. Hell I can't be sure if Ron is the best celebrity to be blogging. But for now, Ron is the best I can do for you and I can say without hesitation that his blog will be MUCH BETTER than Lawrence Connor's blog!

Maybe, just MAYBE, Ron will find my blog and be entertained by my nonsense and he'll feel compelled to blog about me. Stranger things have happened, frequently to me!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home