Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 29, 2004

In Second Place...BLOGWISE!



Well sir, I am happy to give the Second Place trophy to Blogwise. You may remember my posting about Globe of Blogs being the first blog search engine to show up in the searches. These days, their listing is even harder to find when doing a simple search of my name. They may have been the first to pop up, but they are no longer the only search engine to bring my blog to the masses.

Blogwise actually brings a listing of my blog in the TOP 10 on Google! Not bad! Eatonweb Portal is our third place winner. They come in the Top 20. They get no picture here for third place. Better luck next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home