Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 08, 2004

Gacy is Gone, but O.J. is Still Around

My week at the fine e-zine Gapers Block has come to an end. I'd like to thank the Academy, my agent...

Seriously, I was honored to have my first submission to the magazine, My Dinner with Gacy, be a featured column. While I am not privy to the stats I am certain that many folks read the piece. Gapers has pretty good traffic and I have actually received e-mails from total strangers who read the work, found my website, & felt compelled to contact me. That is quite special.

I also know that quite a few people went to Gapers Block from this blog and I am hopeful that they'll see the slight increase in traffic and publish more of my work in the future. I just hope to get some actual feedback from the editors there. I like to know how things are going with this new gig.

As I promised my friends, I did not send lots of Andy-SPAM to promote the O.J. Simpson article at The Cheers this week. Consequently, it is not in the top 5. No big deal. While I appreciate the fact that so many friends of mine head out to read my work, I know that it is a pain in the ass to get too many mass e-mails in your inbox.

What's funny is that I am actually much more proud of this article than the Sex Blogs piece, and we all know how well that is being received. The same rule applies: SEX SELLS! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home