Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 18, 2004

FUN GIRLS! FUN GIRLS! Fun Girls Are Fun!

The taping at Psychobabble was even stranger than usual and THAT'S saying something. But I did enjoy looking at the Fun Girls. I even had a couple of Fun Girls sit on my lap during my segment - for purely entertainment purposes of course.

Fun Girls is a new venture where young ladies wanting to be calendar models go to events at local bars and clubs and sign up, compete, whatever it takes to be a Fun Girl model. I can't say I know much more about it all.

All I know for sure is that it is a GENIUS plan. I wish I'd thought of it. I need my own little army of loyal Fun Girls!

I wonder if they franchise?

No pics on their website yet. But do check back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home