Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 29, 2004

e-pauly is Rockin' the Vote!

And HE'S CANADIAN! Paul at e-pauly.com has reprinted BOTH of my articles from this week's issue of The Cheers. Near as I figure, this is as close as I have ever come to being a syndicated columnist. It has all of the same feeling to it. I'm in multiple magazines at the same time. I smoke cigars. I drink. Hell, I am a stone's throw away from being another Mike Royko! OK, maybe not.

Do check out my contributions at either location and be sure to send your friends to read my work. I am very happy to see my writings appearing in so many places. Soon, you'll be able to see it in even MORE venues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home