Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

DOUBLE WOO-HOO!!! e-pauly Busts My Proverbial Cherry!

Well this is a fine how-do-you-do, indeed! While checking my stats this morning I was surprised to see a new site had climbed the list of my top referring sites, e-pauly.com. Being the curious sort, I checked out the link to see what was up.

Lo and behold, e-pauly became the first person or site to reprint one of my articles in his blog! How cool is that? I can't stop looking at the link, I'm so pleased!

I was even happier to see that this is actually one very cool site with lots of exciting and fun info stored inside. Did YOU know that there are a bunch of bloggers willing to flash their boobs to raise money to fight breast cancer? I didn't think so!

See, achieving fame and fortune can be represented by a lot of things. For instance, being satirized in Mad Magazine would be a great feather in the cap. Getting on your first big-time talk show would be cool too.

Being a writer has its own set of cool trophies for the cabinet and being reprinted or syndicated in someone's blog is surely up there in this fancy new techno-savvy world! Maybe some day I should try to make a living at this stuff!

Thanks very much to Paul MacPherson of e-pauly.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home