Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Car Trouble! But Why Bore You With My Problems?

I'll tell you about my car woes a little later. This post must be dedicated to even more "thank yous" and the like from me.

The count at The Cheers in the "Whatcha Reading?" section is OVER 7,100! About 3,600 came from Dave's Daily. I found out that a few other sites have been big on the old "Read Andy" bandwagon.

According to Siim, editor-in-chief at The Cheers...

"About 2000 hits have come from http://attu.blogspot.com/, couple of hundred from http://www.nsfwnews.com and http://www.linkfilter.net"

That's pretty damn cool! I don't know anyone from any of these places, and yet someone felt it necessary to link to The Cheers and tell the world about my little article.

As it turns out, the attu sees all site is a very cool blog with very good traffic and even better content! nsfwnews, stands for "not safe for work news" and is mostly adult content. Very cool! Linkfilter seems to be a referring site filled with links from their readers and subscribers, so that is even cooler in its own special way. I'm going to e-mail them all tomorrow and beg for link exchanges!

Perhaps my favorite little added bonus to all this extra traffic at The Cheers is that many have taken the time to check out my blog and my "Hair of the Dog" article from days gone by. This is one of my favorite and funniest pieces and it makes me very happy to see it in the top five most-read articles. Stats online can be tricky. But I am fairly sure that about 300+ people read the Sex Blogs piece and enjoyed it enough to read on. MANY THANKS!

I should also give another shout out to Pauly of e-pauly.com . Oh crap! Did I just say "give a shout out?" Anyway, he blogged about how flattered I was that he reprinted my work. Well, of course I'm even more flattered to see how flattered he is by my state of, uh, flatteredness(?). In any event I hope he and I can do a lot of good work to fill the minds of folks online every day. Thanks again, Pauly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home