Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 22, 2004

Buy & Sell Andy Martello at BLOGSHARES.COM!

Well the internet continues to amaze me. Recently I found out that my blog is eligible for trading at Blogshares.com. Blogshares is like fantasy football for stock freaks. The stocks? Blogs from around the net.

Now I have absolutely NO knowledge in the stock market and even less interest in any form of fantasy gaming so I cannot begin to tell you if my "stock" is any good or not. I can figure out that my value goes up based upon the number of incoming and outgoing links to and from other valuable blogs. After that, I've no idea how it all works nor do I want to know.

I DO however want to be a very highly sought after and traded stock. SO START LINKING TO ME and more importantly, get in on the hot action and begin buying stock in Andy Land! If you are a player at Blogshares and would like to comment on how my stock is doing or how I am valued in your portfolio I will happily post your findings here.



As an added bonus, anyone willing to keep my blog in their personal portfolios will receive a FREE souvenir Andy Martello trading card (while supplies last). Simply e-mail me your snailer and proof you've got me in your stock portfolio and I'll send you the goods. You can even sell my card on eBay for REAL money! I've been told that you can get in excess of ONE DOLLAR for the card! Impressed? Well then you should know that you can sell an autographed card for up to FIFTY CENTS! I dare any other hot stocks out there to make such a claim!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Yep. I'm sure that if I ever get "traded" there will be many requests for me to add even MORE links. Like I don't work hard enough creating a blog that nobody reads! ;)

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home