Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 18, 2004

Boobies EXPOSED at The Cheers!

Well, not entirely. There are no pictures of breasts at the magazine this week but there are MANY good links to such fine pictures for your enjoyment. I've already heard from a friend that she's NOT at all interested in my current work at The Cheers, Socially Responsible BOOBIES, which means this is a GREAT ARTICLE!

In a couple of weeks The Cheers is changing its look and format, AGAIN. I won't get into it all here but presumably THIS will be the last time there will be a major overhaul for awhile. In any event you'll notice that the "Whatcha Reading" section will be expanded to list the Top 10 most read articles. You may also notice that I wrote six of them! KICK ASS! I can't thank you enough for reading. Please, tell your friends to check out my work.

In a few minutes I'll be off to do another taping of Mike Preston's Psychobabble TV show. Should be more low-profile access cable fun for yours truly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home