Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 22, 2004

Best Week Ever, I Love the Decades, That Show on VH1 with All the Comedians

I wanna be one of the comics commenting so eloquently about pop culture on Best Week Ever, I Love the 70's, 80's, 90's, the 80's Strikes Back, the 80's - This Time its PERSONAL. Hell I want to be on ALL the shows on VH1!

Why not me? I'm funny as all hell and I have smart-assed opinions and reams of ready-made jokes about all things current, trendy, and popular. Nobody has ever heard of me either! I want to be one of those unknown comics that becomes KNOWN because of his unknown status so beautifully featured on VH1. Why not me, dammit!

OK, I could use an agent. Surely those slots aren't given out simply because some VH1 guy saw a funny comic at Caroline's. It must be an agent that tells VH1, "Hey! This guy's funny and he'll work for cheap!" Soon thereafter, you don't have to work cheap anymore, right? So...must get an agent.

I suppose I could start buddying up to the guy who runs My Blog is POOP. He seems connected. It APPEARS that he's voting for Bush and that just might leave me out of the running, but I like to drink and look at strippers. That must count for something.

Of course, I might have to move to New York to secure this gig. Then I wouldn't make enough money commenting on Best Week Ever to actually LIVE in New York. Hmmm. I need to do more homework about this.

Well, anyway, Bob. Give me a call. We'll talk about the Thundercats all day long if that's what it takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home