Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Andy Land Readers, CHECK IN!

I check my stats. I know there are a few regulars out there. I see where you come from. I know you're out there. Let's meet!

I'd like to know who's reading this nonsense and learn more about you. So here's what I'm hoping to find in the coming week.

Post a Comment to this thread. I don't want any vitals. You can certainly keep your e-mail to yourself and all that. Use a stupid screen name if you want. What I want to know is...

  1. Who You Are, Where are You From, etc.
  2. How Did You Find the Site (Next Blog, Search Engine, The Cheers, etc.)?
  3. What Do You Like or Dislike About this Blog, My Writing, etc.?
  4. Do You Blog and Would You Like to Do a Link Exchange?
  5. What Blogs or Magazines Do You Read?

That's it. Nothing too intrusive. I'm just curious. I saw that someone using the screen name, Jemima, went to The Cheers and posted a need for 1,000+ more clicks to make Sex Blogs hit the 10,000 mark so I know somebody cares. LOL!

Look for two funny & thought-provoking political pieces from me at The Cheers starting tomorrow. The new look of the magazine launches tomorrow with a pre-election special. I'm sure you'll enjoy the magazine and all the new features, including a "Sort by Author" feature and a section for their regular columnists (ME). These should make finding and sharing my work much easier for all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home