Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Everybody's First Poem

Everybody's First Poem
By Andy Martello


"Did ya hear the one about..."

"When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen."

"I hear singing & there's no one there."

"Listen...do you want to know a secret?"

"See me. Hear me."

"Listen my children and you shall hear..."

"Hear ye! Hear ye!"

"Listen to the music."

"I heard it through the grapevine."

"Listen to me now and hear me later."

"Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you've been messin' around."

"Listen to your heart."

"I hear ya knockin' but you can't come in."




With so many people listening, why can't anybody hear me SCREAMING?

© 2004 Andy Martello

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home