Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

An Observation

This really only applies to people like me and thankfully, there are precious few of us.

If while in your car, you are listening to an mp3 disc filled with versions of Louie Louie (about 233 of them to be exact), and your cell phone rings, you may not hear it immediately. This has little to do with the fact that the music is so loud inside the car. It has a lot to do with the fact that your cell phone ring tone is also Louie Louie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spook said...

I begin to wonder if one day the same thing will happen with me and "Classical Gas."

Of course, I own neither a cell phone nor a car, so this may be a long ways off.

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Oh, the confusion! Maybe you can find a ring tone that is Louie Louie on the tuba. That might break through.

4:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES! This is music to my ears! Oh, this incestuous little blogosphere...

Andy- you've got to tell me where you go this damned ringtone. I've had way too many people ask me where they could get one, and I have no frickin' idea....

I set my cell phone for "silent stun" which gives me a short electrical shock to my nervous system. Works wonders...

EP
at LouieLouie.net

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Chance said...

233?! And I thought my CD with five versions of "Visions of Johanna" (all by Bob Dylan) was weird.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

What a great idea. Now I have to set my cell phone with an All Along the Watchtower ringtone.

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home