Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 20, 2006

Golfwidow's Gifts Keep on Coming.

Louie Louie the Penguin
OK, I just didn't look in the box thoroughly enough. Inside her recent care package was also an origami penguin. Normally that would be enough to entertain me, but THIS penguin had a special decoration on the paper. Printed all over the paper was the lyrics to Louie Louie, making this the hippest handmade penguin ever. LOL!

Again, thanks to
Golfwidow.


Monday March 20, 2006 Weigh-in
220 Pounds
Net Loss for the Week: 1 pound
Overall Net Loss: 20 pounds


I was hoping to be under 220 this week. Been as low as 218 and as high as 221 all this week. The good news is I hit 220 AND I bought a cheap pair of smaller jeans ("transitional jeans" as I call them) to tide me over as I lose the next 20 pounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home